Early Rice-Cake Making

Hello friends Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Early Rice-Cake Making, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about Japanese culture, Rice-Cake Making (mochituki), which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.
 (posted; Japanese culture page)
Normally, we make rice cake to prepare new year and eat them a lot around year-end and new-year season. My rice-cake (mochi,餅) lover husband couldn't wait and we made them a few days ago. I've already posted "mochi-tsuki, 餅つき" topic before.
Well, would you let me introduce it again by adding one thing I haven't written...

*making rice-cake at my husband's hobby room*






It is hard to roll them; so hot after glutinous rice get steamed. I love mochi with sweet beans in it, so I always make them as well. I wish I could serve them to my dear friends who haven't tasted them(*^_^*)

My husband's favorite is soup type (zouni, 雑煮).  Of course, we use toaster now but my mother used this kind of charcoal stove when I was young. 


*Throwing cerebrating red and white mochi at house-raising*
At the time of house-raising, people cerebrate the occasion by throwing small red and white mochi.   Happy time to share the joy of having a new house.


So sorry for my old friends who are familiar with this video. 
                For my new friends, I'll add the traditional mochi-making video.
It is really reminiscent scene for me.
Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement

#Advertisement