New U.S. Ambassador to Japan♪

Hello friends Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled New U.S. Ambassador to Japan♪, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about news, which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.
First of all, I wish to thank you all of your thoughts and comments for our recent losses in our family.  I can not tell you how much your sweets words comforted me. I'm SO blessed having such warmhearted oversea friends through blog. 

 *Well, I wish to write a quick bright post about New U.S. Ambassador to Japan♪*  
She visited Imperial Palace to the ceremony, riding the horse-drawn imperial carriage. Many people tried to catch a glimpses or take photos of her along the way. 


 So sorry that I only could find the long Japanese version from  TV news in you-tube.  She was welcomed by many Japanese people.

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement

#Advertisement