Critter and 88th night ;

Hello friends Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Critter and 88th night ;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about Critters, Japanese culture, which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.
Liking this post to  "Saturday's critters"

*Capibara and hot-spring*
          I've never seen capibara until I visited city park's small animal section.
  My pictures were not so good with cages, but I found it bearable in the freebie frame. 

Here is the video from you-tube that capibaras are enjoying hot-spring. When I spotted them in the park, I remembered the video I've seen on tv. They look SO relaxed taking a bath in the old Japanese type basin. I have a vague memory my mother used wooden basin like this for laundry more than half a century ago :-) 


Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement

#Advertisement